Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers.



mothers- Yesterday in church i heard a talk be given by someone, and put a new meaning to the work mother, mothers arent just someone who has child, but someone who is loving and caring and would do anything for the ones they love.

And thats when i realized i have three mothers.

1. Heather Swanger, Graydee's mother, she was the one who came to all the doctors visits, asked the questions i didnt think to ask, called me just to make sure i was okay, makes sure my future is bright, makes sure its so easy to talk to her, holds my hair back when i was throwing up :) (i feel terrible about that one) still had faith in me, when everyone else didnt. and never once judged me for my past mistakes. She is truly has a heart of gold this woman, and i am so happy she gets to raise Graydee, this woman deserves it..she was a mother long before ever having her own child. i love you Heather.

2. Sarah Horsley, my mom number two, we have some good laughs, and she was always there for me when my family wasnt doing so good, she acted as my mother when i needed it most, texts me EVERY day to make sure i was okay, always has encouraging words. takes me to get ice cream when i craved it. and we see every depressing crying movie that ever comes out. lets me eat what i want and not say one word =)) we can talk about hot, sexy vampires all night..ohh sarah your the greatest friend and mother figure, love you lots!

3.my own mother, Robyn, who loves me for all my faults, stayed in every weekend to be by my side so i didnt have to be alone, listen to me boob and ball about anything and everything, who kisses me even though she knows i hate it, keeps her door open till i come home to make sure im okay, doesnt let it go when i dont tell her whats wrong, walks with me threw the big college, makes me cd's, stays down stairs to watch movies even though she cant keep her eye open, sends encouraging texts, lays in my bed in the morning to talk about our nights, stays by my side even if she doesnt 100 percent agree's with me. Forgives me for all my wrongs, my mom, well she is the most amazing person i know and i wouldnt be able to do any of this without her. i love you stinky.

i love all these woman, and have had the biggest impact on my life thus yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment